If you’re like us, you’re ready to get Summer started! To celebrate the long-awaited arrival of the season here in Hancock, we’ve put together a party of epic proportions for kids of all ages to enjoy!
Here’s what’s going on MAY 28 at the Hancock Town Square:
- Mirth and Magic with Chee Chee The Clown from 11am-12noon and again from 1:00-2:00pm
- LIVE MUSIC by 2/3 Goat at 12noon and again at 1:30pm
- Artisans and crafters of fine jewelry, soaps, handmade items, and farm market products
- Fine Artists and Authors
- Gift Baskets & 50/50 Raffles
- Chicken BBQ
- Build Your Own Tacos Bar
- Giant Jenga Game
- Kids Activities
- Homemade Fudge, Roasted Nuts, Chocolate Lollipops
- PLUS: Book & Video Sale at Read Library and Exhibits at the Hancock-Chehocton Historical Society
- BONUS: The Evolution Store — NYC’s premiere destination for science and natural history collectibles, artifacts, and gifts — will be at the event displaying and selling a dazzling array of meteorites and minerals — skulls and specimens — collectibles and curiosities — you won’t want to miss it!
Taking the stage at about 12 noon is alt-country rock band 2/3 Goat! Check out their performance of It’s In The Blood:
These guys are the Real McCoy… literally! Lead singer Annalyse McCoy descended directly from the infamous McCoys of Eastern Kentucky. And the band pulls its original, raucous, raw style from those deep southern roots, blending it with an alt-country, bluesy vibe that appeals to city folk as well.
So bring a blanket or chair and join us on The Square in Hancock for a full day of music, games, and fun!